07-29-2012
Atwell Rd, Statesville, NC
Kitchen Fire

 

Our person in the house had gotten married yesterday and was going to cook fried chicken for her new family.  She had the chicken catch fire and while trying to carry the pan to the sink, dropped it and the grease caught the linolium on fire.  There was more smoke & water damage than damage from the actual fire.  The house was turned back over to the homeowner with just the stove being cut off.

Units from Troutman, West Iredell, and Catawba Fire Departments responded.


Units were laying hose to the nearest hydrant.

Home that was on fire.

Listening to more than one channel at a time.

Taking the hose into the house. 

Getting the fan set up to get the smoke out of the house.

Reloading hose that was run to hydrant.

Backing up to pick up rolls of hose.

Repacking the smaller hose.

After the fire is out.

HOME