03-13-2012

Regatta Ln, Mooresville, NC
House Fire

The owner advised that his cat woke him up to find smoke in the house.  The couch had caught on fire, and had set the house on fire.  Units from Mooresville Fire, Shepherds fire, Troutman Fire, Wayside Fire, Mooresville Rescue, Iredell Co Fire Marshall's Office, and the Red Cross responded to the scene.

 


Small amount of smoke still coming out front door.

Mooresville Engine 4 on scene.

Reserves waiting to go into house.

Setting up fan to help ventilate home.

Burnt couch

Checking interior of house.

House

Going back in to check house.

TV still on in the house - window broken out.

HOME

Hit Counter